All of our vehicle come with a 12 month/12,000 mile Power Train Plus Warranty. Parts & labor included.
- All internally lubricated parts: Engine block, cylinder heads(s), intake manifold, pistons, piston rings, wrist pins, connecting rods and rod bearings, crank-shaft and main bearings, camshaft and bearings, timing chain and gears, valve covers, rocker arms/shafts and bushing, valves, valve springs, seats and guides, valve push rods, hydraulic valve lifters, oil pump, oil pan and fuel pump. Seals and gaskets, with the exception of cylinder head gaskets and intake manifold gaskets, are covered only in conjunction with the covered repair. Cylinder head and manifold gaskets are covered for coolant leaks only. Coverage limited to above parts.
- Automatic or Manual Transmission. All internally lubricated parts including, clutches, bands, pump, pump housing, carrier assembly, planetary gears, drums, reaction shaft, governor, valve body, servo assemblies. Torque converter, transmission housing, transfer unit 4x4 case only if damaged as a result of mechanical failure of the above parts. Seals and gaskets are covered only in conjunction with a covered repair. Coverage limited to above parts.
- Manual Transmission- All internally lubricated parts including, main shaft, counter shaft, all gears, input shaft, hub assemblies, synchronizers, shift rails, shift fork, and internal transmission bearings. Seals and gaskets are covered only in conjunction with a covered repair. Coverage limited to above parts.
- Springs only if broken. Ball joints, spindle, and spindle support. Coverage limited to above parts.
- Drive Axle Assembly
- All internally lubricated parts: Front or Rear Drive axle housing and all internal parts, pinion bearings, wheel bearings, side carrier bearings, ring and pinion, gears, spider gears and case, thrust washer and spacers, housing only when damaged by an internally lubricated part covered by the contract. Drive shaft, universal joints, and front constant velocity joints on front wheel drive vehicles only. Seals and gaskets are covered only in conjunction with a covered repair. Coverage limited to above parts.
- Seals and Gaskets
- All seals and gaskets are covered when required in conjunction with the replacement of a covered component. Head gaskets and intake manifold gaskets are covered for coolant leaks only. Coverage limited to above parts.
- Steering Components
- Internally lubricated parts contained within the steering gear box and pump housing, including: rack and pinion, steering box and pump housings, if damaged by the failure of internally lubricated parts. Coverage limited to above parts.
- Brake Components
- Master cylinder, wheel cylinder, calipers, except drums, rotors, pads, and linings. Coverage limited to above parts.
- Cooling System
- Electric fan motor, water pump, fan clutch, thermostat and gasket. Coverage limited to above parts.
- Electrical Components
- Starter motor, solenoid and drive assembly, alternator, generator, and voltage regulator, front window wiper motor. Coverage limited to above parts.
- Should your vehicle be in the need of a tow due to the fact that a covered component has failed, towing is covered to Kar Town, up to a maximum of fifty dollars ($50).
A $100 deductible is required on all warranty work.
Contact our service department for more details or questions about our warranty.